Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Voice Your Opinion

Do you want 6 more weeks of winter?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Top Five Clashes Among Sisters

Top Five Clashes Among Sisters

In the number one spot..Borrowing clothes

“Sure, sis, you can wear MY shirt.”  That would be the sarcasm from sister to sister about clothes.  Usually if your sister is not home when you get home, you can take it off and put it back all secretive-like.  It’s not the most honest thing to do but there’s less fighting.

In the number two spot—shoes

Girls love shoes.  Sisters all have their own shoes but sharing them is a difficult task.  You let your sisters wear your shoes to school once and suddenly she thinks they belong to her.  You ask,  “What if I wanted to wear them today?”  No response.  Then, she says she’s wearing them.  “Hello, they’re my shoes.”  You get the point. Shoes.

In the number three position—space

“Come on!  You’ve been in the bathroom for like an hour!  I need to use it too!”  The bathroom and bedroom space is a very common place for an argument.  “Seriously?!  Keep your stuff on your side of the room, you slob!”  Space is a delicate issue for sisters.  They need their space sometimes and when they do, you don’t want to be in it.

In the number four spot—gossip

“Your friends with her?  Why?”  Sisters all have different personalities and different friend groups and sometimes they don’t like each others’ friends.  And it can get ugly when the badmouthing begins.

The last but not least—boys

Is there really much to say?  Sisters are girls and girls like boys.  Surprise!  Sometimes they like each other’s love interests (a little too much) and sometimes they despise each other’s boys.  It happens.  “He’s mine!”  “I saw him first.”

View Comments (7)
About the Contributor
Kaitee Horstmann, EMC Writer and Photographer
Kaitee Horstmann is a Senior. She played on the Varsity Girls Soccer team this year and has done Galway High Drama throughout her entire high school career. She is also an anchor and editor for GTV. Her interests are soccer, photography, writing, acting, singing and music. She’s excited to be starting college classes this year and to write more articles for Eagles Media Center. She has been a writer and photographer for Eagles Media Center since her Freshman year and likes to write about student life, local events, and sports events happening at Galway High School. She’s excited for her senior year and hopes to have lots of fun with family and friends before she graduates!

Comments (7)

All Eagles Media Center Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• C

Carlee HorstmannFeb 27, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Yeah at home it’s like ” you can’t wear my shoes” ” I have only one pair!” You wear all my clothes” ” pick up you stuff in our room” ” Stop flirting with him!” At home it’s all of those but mostly the clothes and shoes thing haha especially with Bridgette and Kaitee

Reply
  • C

Cheyenne McElhineyNov 14, 2012 at 12:22 pm

So true, my sister and I fight over clothes all the time!

Reply
  • A

Autumn AntosNov 14, 2012 at 12:17 pm

This article along with the pictures is so cute.

Reply
  • B

Breanna FNov 8, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Haha. I agree with the clothes part because my sister used to do it all the time when I was in middle school and got on the early bus and she was in elementary and got on the later bus. So while I was at school she’d have free reign of my clothes and then late at school I’d see her with them on. But we don’t wear each other’s shoes because she has small feet and I’ve got big feet. hahaha

Reply
  • A

Ashley K.Nov 6, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I started laughing at this even though I don’t have a sister. My skinny mother and I run into the clothes issues ALL the time >.<

Reply
  • M

Mrs. PageOct 30, 2012 at 10:46 am

I loved reading this about sisters, and the pictures are awesome, too! There is nothing in your life like a sister, and they grow more precious with time.

Reply
  • M

Mrs. OOct 26, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Very sweet pictures!!

Reply