Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Voice Your Opinion

Do you want 6 more weeks of winter?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

It’s here the playoff week is ready to begin

Wild card fight-

AFC                                             Opinion (winner)

Cincinnati vs. Houston – I think Houston will win

Indianapolis vs. Baltimore- Indianapolis

NFC

Minnesota vs. Green bay- Green bay

Seattle vs. Washington- Washington

Ok so here’s the deal this weekend is the wildcard round of the NFL playoffs.

In the AFC we have the Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) vs. the Houston Texans (12-4) in this game you have one team that has just been unstoppable for the most part and their stats are so much higher than the other so the team that I believe will win is the…. Houston Texans.

Another AFC wild card game is the Indianapolis Colts (11-5) vs. the Baltimore Ravens (10-6) in this game we Andrew Luck QB of the Colts vs. Joe Flacco QB of the Ravens. Luck a rookie. Flacco an old guy. Luck throwing to legend Reggie Wayne. Flacco throwing to Anquan Boldin who only has 921 yards. Wayne has 1355 yards. The team I believe will win this game is the… Indianapolis Colts.

In the NFC we have the Minnesota Vikings (10-6) vs. the Green Bay Packers (11-5) in this game sure the Packers have Aaron Rodgers(QB), but the Vikings have Adrian Peterson(RB) so I think it will be a tough fight but in the end it will be the … Vikings who win the game.

Another NFC wild card game will be the Seattle Seahawks (11-5) vs. Washington Redskins (10-6) in thi9s game not only does the Redskins have RG 3 as a QB but he has 815 rushing yards and the best part is he is a QB. The only thing the Seahawks have going for them is their record. So I believe the winner of this game will be the… Redskins

View Comments (1)
About the Contributor
Tyler Tucker
Tyler Tucker, Staff Writer
Tyler Tucker is a Sophomore who likes to inform readers about pro-sports and music. He hopes to help EMC becoming a winning site that people visit often and looks forward to being a part of our successful website and store. It irritates him when people act as though they are listening to someone when in reality that haven't heard a word that the person has said. He likes working on a team and plans on working on a website that involves his future career. He also learns really quickly and has fun doing it.

Comments (1)

All Eagles Media Center Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• T

tyler tuckerJan 11, 2013 at 12:02 pm

come on people send in your comments with your favorite Playoff teams

Reply