Eagles Media Center

Fantasy Football

Ryan Lovelass, EMC Staff Writer

Have you ever wanted to be a part of a Fantasy Football League? It is really easy to create or join a league. This year I created my own league on the ESPN website. The first step is to find out who you want to be in your league. This year I invited Alex Malanoski, Josh Jankowski, Aiden Holbrook, Walter Ellsworth, and Erik Malanoski to be in a league. The second step is to set up the rules, there are different playing styles based on your skill level and what type of scoring you are looking for. The third step is drafting your players. You can do it on the computer, in person, or on the phone where you can call in who you want. It all depends on how you want to play. The fourth step is wait until it is time for your players to play and edit your lineup for the best chance to win. Finally, the last step in setting up a Fantasy Football League is to just have fun with it.

As friends, we agreed that the loser of the season would have to wear some type of t-shirt to school, we just hadn’t decided which one. We finally decided on a design and purchased that t-shirt. Following through with our agreement, the loser had to wear the shirt to school for a whole day, and here we are. Walter Ellsworth was the loser this year of our Fantasy Football League and had to deal with the consequences. We will just have to wait until next year to see what new and exciting punishments there are.

Ryan Lovelass, Sr. High Staff Writer

Ryan Lovelass likes to participate in sports and loves math.  He has played on the Varsity Golf team for the past few years and has made it very far each...

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Fantasy Football”

1. Josh Jankowski on January 18th, 2018 10:19 am

This article is truly a masterpiece and should be displayed across America. It is stupendous, extraordinary, and a great piece of work to show how great Galway truly is.

2. Kolby on January 18th, 2018 10:36 am

I truly believe that fantasy football is an extraordinary way of having fun with friends. I would say that football season is the season of rivalries. My family likes different teams and when our teams play we have fun trash talking and picking on each other. Being able to put a team together and compete against your friends and family sound like an enormous amount of fun.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

*

• Fantasy Football

Featured

Throwback Thursday

• Fantasy Football

Featured

Wildlife Photography: Patience is a Virtue

• Fantasy Football

Student Life

Saratoga Comic Con

• Fantasy Football

Local News

SADD Members Volunteer at the Veterans 5K

• Fantasy Football

Humans Of Galway

Halloween 2018

• Fantasy Football

Student Life

Traveling the world

• Fantasy Football

Student Life

Salem 2018

• Fantasy Football

Featured

A Little Q & A with Coach Hayden and Coach Vatalaro

• Fantasy Football

Featured

Checking in with Mrs. DeLuca

• Fantasy Football

Sports

Coach Evans’ Mod Squad

Watch It. Read It. Click It.
Fantasy Football