Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Watch It. Read It. Click It.

Eagles Media Center

Voice Your Opinion

Do you want 6 more weeks of winter?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Kid Cudi’s Indicud

Kid Cudis Indicud

Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi, better known by his stage name Kid Cudi, is an American hip hop recording artist from Cleveland, Ohio. It was towards the end of high school that he first began rapping, inspired by alternative hip hop groups such as The Pharcyde and A Tribe Called Quest. He moved to Brooklyn in New York City with his long lost uncle and worked his way to the top from the very bottom. Like many artists, most of his songs were inspired by his personal experiences. He first gained major attention after the release of his first official full-length project, A Kid Named Cudi, which was released in 2008. This resulted in him signing with Kanye West’s record label GOOD Music in the fall of 2008. Which then led to Kanye and Cudi sharing co-writing credits on the albums “Heartless,” “Welcome to Heartbrake,” “Paranoid,” and “RoboCop.” Kid Cudi has worked with many artists, including Kanye West, Jay-Z, MGMT, and many other high profile artists. If you like music by Kanye West, B.o.B, Macklemore then you may like Kid Cudi.

Check out his new album, Indicud that’s being released on April 15th.

kid-cudi-indicud-album-650-430

1. The Resurrection of Scott Mescudi
  2. Un—-wittable
  3. Just What I Am
  4. Young Lady
  5. Kind Wizard
  6. Immortal
  7. Solo Dolo Part II
  8. Girls
  9. New York City Rage Fest
  10. Red Eye
  11. Mad Solar
  12. Beez
  13. Brothers
  14. Burn Baby Burn
  15. Lord of the Sad and Lonely
  16. Cold Blooded
  17. Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends)
  18. The Flight of the Moon Man